Honor in Death
Some items you may be assisted with are:
- Arranging for burial in a National or State Veteran’s Cemetery.
- Arranging for Military Honors provided by the Missouri Military Honors Program.
- Funeral procession escort by the Patriot Guard.
- Assistance in applying for Veterans Burial Benefits including:
- Reimbursement for burial expenses
- Veteran’s Administration provided headstone or marker
- Veteran’s Administration provided American Flag
- Coordination with local Veteran’s groups who may participate in the funeral service.
The Dietrich-Mothershead Funeral Home also has available American made caskets and burial vaults which may be personalized to commemorate one’s military service.
Please contact us with any questions you may have concerning Veteran’s Burial benefits.
We’ve made it easy to send your email inquiries via our contact form. Delivered in minutes, your message will not sit in our Inbox for long. We guarantee to respond within one business day.Contact Us Today to Request a Quote
Here To Help You
Your loved one’s life should be honored in a way that would make them proud. Our team of caring, compassionate funeral directors is available to help 24 hours a day to help you add the personal touches that celebrate their life.
No matter if you want to honor your loved one with a casual ceremony or a formal one, our services allow all attending the service to express their heartfelt gratitude for the part their loved one played in shaping their life.
We provided memorial service options for loved ones who choose cremation over a traditional burial. All of our cremation services include assistance with the permanent placement of the urn at a cemetery or columbarium.