Obituaries » Sandra F. Thurman Couch
Check your settings when you are happy with your print preview press the print icon below.Show Obituaries Show Guestbook Show Photos QR Code Print
June 2, 1952 - May 10, 2020
- Visitation: Friday, May 15, 2020 from 1:00PM until 4:00PM at the Dietrich-Mothershead Funeral Home
- Service: Friday, May 15, 2020 at 4:00PM
- If attending the service and/or visitation you are encouraged to wear a mask and use recommended social distancing practices.
- The service will be webcast. A link will be on the obituary for Sandra on the day of the service
- Burial at the National Cemetery at Jefferson Barracks will be private due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Sandra Couch's Photo Slideshow
Sandra Faye Thurman Couch was born in Washington, MO on June 2, 1952 a daughter to Raymond and Yetta (nee Ziegler) Thurman. She died on May 10, 2020 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital at the of 67. She is survived by her husband Homer E. “Ed” Couch, Annada, MO; her son Brian (Cathi) Strothcamp, Fenton; a granddaughter Callie; two sisters: Donna (Mike) Ogle, Kimberling City, MO and Kymmy Thurman, Washington, MO; and three brothers: Denny (Brenda) Thurman, St. Clair, MO, Raymond (Mary) Thurman, Union, MO and Doug Thurman, St. Clair, MO. She is preceded in death by her parents. As an expression of sympathy memorial donations may be made to Siteman Cancer Center, MSC 1204, 7425 Forsyth Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63105.